Last Update: 4/12/2018
The site you are visiting is owned and administered by flywallet SAS.
flywallet, SAS, strongly believes in maintaining the privacy of nonpublic personal Information we collect from individuals who visit our Site or make use of our mobile application, software, services, and/or any other offerings flywallet may provide. We want you to understand how and why we collect and use personal information on our platform and service.
If you want to know what Personal Information we have of yours, how we use it, or want to request that we erase it (or have other GDPR-related questions), email us at email@example.com.
Unless context requires otherwise, capitalized terms not defined within the Agreement shall have the following meanings:
- “Personal Information” is data that can be used uniquely to identify or contact a single user of the Products (“User”). “Personal Information” may include your name, your date of birth, your address, your email address, your telephone number, Debit “Card” details, passport information, information concerning your travel & financial goals and preferences, and any information that identifies you on our platform.
2/ Information we collect about you
- Personal Information you provide Us (or our third party vendors) directly:
3/ How we use your information?
We may use the Personal Information you provide to us as necessary,
- (i) to provide the services to you according to your Settings,
- (ii) to respond to your inquiries about or provide you with updates regarding our Services,
- (iii) usage analysis,
- (iv) research how to best improve the services provided,
- (v) offer you other products, services, or offerings that we believe may be of interest to you. We may provide your Personal Information to our third party service providers in order to complete funds transfers or initiate purchases.
- Your information may be provided to third parties for the purposes of establishing a MANGOPAY account will be shared with MANGOPAY.
- We may use your Personal Information to improve and personalize the Services and any related services, including future products and services, as well as to improve content and advertising. By providing Us with Personal Information about yourself through any means, you consent to Our collection, use, disclosure and transfer of that information, and to Us sending you marketing communications related to Our Products. If you do not provide Us with requested Personal Information We may not be able to provide you with some or all of the services or features included in flywallet’s Products.
4/ Cookies, Web beacons, and similar technologies:
5/ Log file, technical, and navigational information:
- We may collect your computer browser type, web request, Internet protocol address, pages visited, referring/exit pages and URLs, location preferences, identification numbers associated with your personal devices, date and time stamps of transactions, average time spent on our Site, number of clicks and how you interact with links on the Site, domain names, landing pages, and other such information and interactions with the Services. This information may be used, for example, to alert you to software compatibility issues, or it may be analyzed to improve our web design and functionality.
- We may also collect similar information from emails sent to Our Users which then help Us track which emails are opened and which links are clicked by recipients. This information allows for more accurate reporting and improvement of the Products.
6/ Device identifiers:
Device identifiers are small data files or similar data structures stored on or associated with your mobile device, which uniquely identify your mobile device. A device identifier may be data stored in connection with the device hardware, data stored in connection with the device’s operating system or other software, or data sent to the device by flywallet.
A device identifier may deliver information to Us or to a third party partner about how you browse and use the Products and may help Us or others provide reports or personalized content and ads. Some features of the Products may not function properly if use or availability of device identifiers is impaired or disabled.
7/ Information Collected from Children
9 rue Jean Grandel
94360, Bry-sur-marne, FRANCE